- 26 work Apps; Get the training you want with built in workouts designed by a Certified personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals; Choose from calorie, intensity and performance workout Apps
- 20 lb Flywheel; Engineered for incredibly smooth performance, this 20 lb; Effective Inertia Enhanced flywheel delivers a more even, natural ride and User Weight Capacity up to 325 pounds
- 22 digital resistance levels; Quick, responsive, one touch controls adjust your incline and resistance to vary workout intensity; With smr silent magnetic resistance, every adjustment is quiet, smooth and natural
- Front drive elliptical; Placing the drive mechanism at the front of the machine provides a design that accommodates Adjustable stride and incline while maintaining a small home footprint
- One touch controls; Quick, responsive controls adjust your resistance and incline in seconds at the touch of a button; Your focus stays on your workout, instead of scrolling through options
- The C 7.5 is equipped with a 20 pound flywheel and has a weight capacity of 325 pounds, which are both quite decent specs for an entry-level model. The stride is fixed at 20″. There are much fewer adjustable features on this trainer than others, but you can still adjust your incline levels with the 0 to 20 degree power adjustable ramp and there are 22 levels of resistance to choose from as well. By altering the incline and resistance, you can optimize your routine to tone and burn calories for total body workout that is very low impact.
The Nordic Track Commercial 12.9 cross trainer is a smooth, quiet and dependable machine with plenty of features to make your fitness goals feel easier to achieve. These include a 7″ full colour touch screen.Get professional training with 35 preloaded workouts designed by certified personal trainers. Choose from calorie, perform and intensity. In addition, the Commercial 12.9 is iFit Enabled. This technology allows you to track your progress, replicate real life runs with Google Maps, train with Jillian Michaels and customise workouts. Subscription is required, however is sold seperatley
The Commercial 14.9 can deliver comfortable and personalized workouts to novices and elite trainees alike. Highlights of the NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 are a 32-pound flywheel, a power incline, 35 preset workouts, iFit wireless technology, and a full color 10″ touchscreen for displaying workout programs and the web.
The NordicTrack FreeStride FS7i is a flexible fitness machine for low-impact cross training. It delivers the effects of exercising with a treadmill, a stairclimber and a standard elliptical with light to moderate resistance. You can take long flat strides, short steep stair-steps, or anything in between. A versatile machine that offers an impressive array of programs and features
NordicTrack SE3i Specifications
14kg (30.9lbs) effective inertia. 22 digital levels of SMR Silent™ Magnetic Resistance with OneTouch™ Controls. 16” (41cm) manually adjustable stride. 5″ Backlit Display. Console Feedback: Time, speed, calories burnt, distance, pulse, resistance, RPM, watts.
The NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i is best for shoppers seeking a compact elliptical trainer that’s more durable and offers more features than many of the other portable alternatives on the market. Although this trainer isn’t meant for heavy traffic, it does offer great value. Even though the SE7i earns a lower score than other NordicTrack ellipticals, it’s still a strong machine depending on your workout needs and budget.
Endurance 420 EPFEVEL49716
iFit Smart BlueTooth compatible20 Digital resistance levelsSMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance7 kg of Effective Inertia20 Preset workouts
ProForm SMART HIIT trainer allows high-intensity interval training without the risk of damaging knees and other joints through harsh impact. Some call it a “next generation step machine” because it improves upon the traditional step machine motion by adding a more elliptical footpath. The smooth (yet challenging) lower body exercise is paired with upper body resistance from moving handlebars. Unlike the handlebars on standard elliptical trainers, HIIT handlebars move the trainee through boxing-like motions to amplify their calorie burn. By gripping these handlebars in different ways, you can target-tone different muscle groups in your arms, shoulders, back and core body.